About Sea Street:
Sea Street Technologies was founded in 2012 with the goal of developing a next generation model-based operating system for cloud. The company was founded by Harley Stowell, former Cisco CTO for Service Provider Cloud. Sea Street has created a platform for Autonomous Operations, known as StratOS, that manages both applications and infrastructure based on business goals to optimize SLAs, Priorities, Costs, Criticality, etc. and that continuously creates, updates and programs system architectures to meet the needs of the applications and the policies.
The Opportunity: Customer Support Engineer
Customer Support Engineer Tasks:
- Use debugging tools, simulations, and scripts to isolate and fix problems.
- Guide and assist with installations and technical training, including documentation.
- Directly troubleshoot and solve technical issues with customers.
- Document customer needs, problems, interventions and interactions, informing clients as changes occur.
- Develop software to facilitate problem solving and analysis.